Ordinance 695.03 USE OF CONSUMER FIREWORKS.
(a) The ignition, discharge and use of consumer fireworks is prohibited, except on the following days after 11:00 am.:
(1) December 31 until 1:00 a.m. on January 1.
(2) The Saturday and Sunday immediately preceding Memorial Day until 11:45 p.m. on each of those days.
(3) June 29 to July 4 until 11:45 p.m. on each of those days.
(4) July 5, if that date is a Friday or Saturday, until 11:45 p.m.
(5) The Saturday and Sunday immediately preceding Labor Day until 11:45 p.m. on each of those days.
(b) A person shall not ignite, discharge or use consumer fireworks on public property, school property, or the property of another person without that organization’s or person’s express permission to use those fireworks on those premises.
(c) The possession or use of consumer fireworks at any time by a minor is prohibited.
(d) A violation of this section shall be a civil infraction for which a civil fine of one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) shall be imposed.